Список форумов Users.NoWeCom.rU Список форумов Users.NoWeCom.rU  
 FAQ  •  Поиск  •  Пользователи  •  Группы  •  Статистика  •  Войти в чат (DC++)    •  Регистрация  •  Профиль  •  Войти и проверить личные сообщения  •  Вход
 new balance 1600 shop online Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема
Автор Сообщение
Linda Felton

Читающий

Зодиак: Водолей

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 15, 2020 9:29 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

I m a huge new balance 1600 shop online University of Texas basketball fan so once Kevin Durant was recruited I was impressed by his basketball skill but moreover humbleness in his character. Like many others, my collection once consist of Air Jordans before Durant signed with Nike.?With so many retro Jordans hitting the market my collection has?grown to a variety of models.I reach out to JoJo to recreate iconic Nike KD colorways onto other models for example, the  Nerf colorway on the Nike KD 6 and the  Gold Medal colorway on the Nike KD 7. I utilize Dre for sports themes such as my  Douglas 5 Peat commemorative KD 5 and  Langston University custom. Lastly, Austin created an amazing  Police Car KD 6 which is hands down my favorite custom made sneaker.

Kobe would eventually settle with Nike and start one of the most successful signature shoe lines in history, changing the game and making low cut kicks viable in the process. His All-Star Game kicks run with Nike (unofficially) began with the Air Jordan 3 "True Blue" and (officially) would make its way to the revival of the popular Huaraches and eventually his Image own Nike Zoom Kobe line.Pictures courtesy of AllSport/Getty Images/The Associated Press/NBA Entertainment. Shoe pictures courtesy of eBay/Nike.

Like all of the Jordan models post the XXX, the XXXIII also features subtle design cues from the past. The window to the tightening system mimics the original Air window, and the use of "Nike Air" on the heel tab is a reflection of the III, IV, V and VI. new balance 1600 for sale The extra-large tongue is also the perfect canvas for a Jumpman  just as it was when Hatfield debuted the logo on the III.Underfoot, the XXXIII follows suit with the latest iteration of Jordan Brand s Flight Speed technology (now made with the same carbon plate approach as the Nike Zoom VaporFly 4%) and the Nike Zoom Air unit. Just under the arch, a circular cut-out reveals the mechanism of FastFit, and how it tightens and loosens. The combined system of the Air Jordan XXXIII  Flight Speed Zoom Air FastFit  underscores Jordan Brand s commitment to continual evolution of basketball footwear.

The Nike Air Foamposite Pro Silver Surfer aka Silver Age , is now revealed to be releasing in full family sizes.Click and bookmark our official Nike Air new balance 1600 lowest price Foamposite Pro Silver Surfer 0000 (Silver Age) launch page now for additional imagery, the latest info and full release details.Jordan Brand is taking another classic (this time an OG too) colorway of the Air Jordan 1 and transforming it into a special women s release. Today we bring you new images of the upcoming Air Jordan 1 WMNS Satin Black Toe. The OG colorway of the Air Jordan 1 gets a modern twist as the shoe comes constructed out of leather on the black and white portions of the shoe while the red detailing on the ankle/heel takes on a satin makeup. Additional details include a blacked out metal Wings logo on the ankle, Nike Air branding on the tongue, a white midsole, and red rubber outsole. In the images above there are also a few side by side comparisons with the 2016 retro leather version.

In 2008, the idea of NIKEiD offering current signature basketball shoes for customization seemed like a wacky idea. Up to that point, we had seen legacy models, Huarache 2K4s and runners offered on the site, but the idea of Nike giving us the ability to mess around with a signature model seemed unfathomable at the time. That all changed Christmas 2008, when NIKEiD offered sneakerheads a chance to design the Nike Zoom Kobe 4. The catch was only 24 people would be eligible per day to design their own custom Kobe 4s. It created a buzz for the Kobes and for NIKEiD so that when the time came to open it up for everybody, there was an instant demand. Damn, Nike s so smart.

Fast forward a few years later and Multicolor is now the norm. There are still a handful of kicks in Nike s arsenal of Flyknits that when you relea Image se a Multicolor colorway it s going to get people hyped (see: Flyknit Racers), but when you buy a Multicolor Flyknit Roshe on clearance, you know the game has changed. But how much has it changed?Earlier today, NIKEiD stealthily dropped a Mulitcolor option on Kobe s final in-game kicks, the Nike Kobe 11. It comes with the standard number of pieces that you can edit, including the tongue, lining, laces, swoosh and more. In this edition of Fun With NIKEiD, we bring back some classic Nike Kobe colorways from the pa new balance 1600 buy online st and see how they mix in with the Multicolor palette.
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщениеAIM Address
Имя
Смайлики
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Confused Cool Laughing
Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink
Exclamation Question Idea Arrow
Дополнительные смайлики

Перейти:   

Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема